Google plus

Fluid Edge Themes

Migration & Visa Services

Home  /  Migration & Visa Services

Professionals on Australian Education and Migration

Australia offers international students the opportunity to study in an internationally recognised, secure and culturally diverse learning environment. Find out more about Australia’s student visa programme at if you need a professional advise on student visas, please call us for free studnet visa services on

Opportunity to study in an internationally recognized environment.

Our Students after Graduation or people that would like to immigrate to Australia choose IEAA for their registered migration agents to succeed their life changing experience.

Australia is one of the great country to get a first-rate education, but also it is a wonderful place to live and work. Many international students who study in Australia choose to apply for permanent residency after they finish their studies.

As an overseas student on a student visa you can apply for permanent residency under Australia’s General Skilled Migration program (GSM).

There are many different types of permanent residency visas but Skilled – Independent (Residence) visa (subclass 885) focuses on skilled migration for students who have graduated from Australian study.

When you’re considering applying for an Australian visa, whether temporary or permanent,  it’s very important that you obtain a proper eligibility assessment  from accredited professionals, based on your own personal circumstances.